Monday, June 9, 2014

Florida Landscape | Daily Painting | Tropical Painting | Heading Home by Carol Schiff | 12x24" Original Oil Painting, SOLD


If this looks familiar to you.....it's because I have painted the scene before.  If fact, the first painting, which is smaller, was licensed and produced as wall decor on wood planks by Arthouse LLC.



SOLD


This is a view of the Indian River, part of the intra-coastal waterway in Florida, as viewed from Grant Florida.  It was late afternoon (just before sunset) on a gorgeous November day.  I took many photos and have painted about a dozen pieces from this one photo shoot.

I used a palette knife technique that I like to call "color weaving".  It gives lots of texture and soft changes of color.




www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Palette Knife lovers! Thanks for reading my blog. I am always happy to get your comments.