Sunday, June 8, 2014

Daily Painting | Bird Painting | Wildlife Painting | It's My Tern by Carol Schiff | 6x8" Oil

"It's my Tern" but it could be "Your Tern".

$89. 95 + 6.50




I found these guys on the beach....actually they were two of about 50.  If you know your terns, you know they arrive in large flocks.  The flock acts as one unit and is so much fun to watch.  They swoop down on the beach, each one of them looking in the same direction.  If you get too close, they move a few steps in unison, always moving and looking as one.



I think this is one good tern..........


after another!


And my tern to have a little fun :-)



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Palette Knife lovers! Thanks for reading my blog. I am always happy to get your comments.