Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Art Sale, Mountain Painting, Daily Painting, "Bird's Eye View" by Carol Schiff, 8x10" oil

This week's painting  on sale is a view of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of western North Carolina.  I painted on canvas panel with a palette knife and got lots of texture in the scene.

purchase here
150 less 25 rebate
When you purchase this painting at the link above, you will be charged $150 plus shipping charges.  But, because you are a reader of this blog, just write ART SALE REBATE on the order and I will send you a credit of $25.00  on your PayPal or credit card account as soon as I receive notification of payment.

This offer expires at 12:01 a.m. PDT June 20, 2014.  Remember to write ART SALE REBATE
to receive the discount.




www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Palette Knife lovers! Thanks for reading my blog. I am always happy to get your comments.