Thursday, July 15, 2021

Expressionist Sunset Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 9x12" Oil on Canvas Seascape

Well probably your 5 yr old kid could do this....right?  Maybe that is why I enjoy it so much.

purchase here
 I may be a slow learner, because it took me many years to get to this point.  Mama never said I was the sharpest knife in the drawer.




All kidding aside, I really love the freedom of this piece.  Instead of leaving the studio feeling like I have been fighting for hours, I felt very relaxed, happy and ready to sail through the day.  I think I need to do this more often!

Thanks for reading my blog today.

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Palette Knife lovers! Thanks for reading my blog. I am always happy to get your comments.