Sunday, September 20, 2015

My Art on Household Items ....Throw Pillows, Comforters, Shower Curtains, and much more!

It seems that every day more exciting news comes my way.  Today, I am pleased to announce that I have joined the artists at Kess Inhouse.com.

If you are not familiar with Kess, they produce household items, like comforters, area rugs, shower curtains, throw pillows and a host of other objects, all featuring beautiful art.  Here are some showing my art.......








This is just a small sampling of products and designs available.  Of course, I want to buy them all!  If you are interested in seeing more, just go to my page at Kess Inhouse or find me on Amazon here.

Guess what everybody is getting for Christmas this year!



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Palette Knife lovers! Thanks for reading my blog. I am always happy to get your comments.