Saturday, July 25, 2015

Painting on Sale, Barn Oil Landscape, Daily Painting, Halfway Up the Mountain by Carol Schiff, 11x14 Original


Purchase here
225 less 50 
This old barn sits just off a winding mountain road in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.  I first saw this scene 6 or 7 years ago and it remains unchanged.  Only the colors of the trees change here.

I painted in oil on masonite panel in 11x14 size.

If you wish to purchase this piece, click on the link under the image.  You will be taken to my Etsy store where you will purchase for $225. plus shipping.





www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Ooops! Posted this in error. It is obviously NOT a knife painting.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Palette Knife lovers! Thanks for reading my blog. I am always happy to get your comments.