Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Wildlife Painting, Daily Painting, Painting for Sale, "Fishing Egret", 6x8" Oil

I found this guy sitting under the causeway one morning, looking for lunch or maybe just passing time.

purchase here
99 less 20 rebate
It was a hot day and the sun was sparkling on the water.  I was on his shadow side, which gave him a glowing frame.  I painted the water with a palette knife.


Now for the deal of the day.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $98.95 and shipping. You must write 
ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $20.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.  This offer expires at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, May 22, 2015


Thanks for reading my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Palette Knife lovers! Thanks for reading my blog. I am always happy to get your comments.