Sunday, March 22, 2015

Tropical Landscape, Palette Knife 8x10 Painting, SOLD

Recently, several of my paintings were reproduced on solid wood plank hand distressed panels by Artehouse LLC.  Imagine my surprise when I discovered that I have never posted this original artwork which is among those being marketed.

Purchase here
SOLD
These palms, next to the intercoastal waterway on the east coast of Florida, are shown during the "golden hour".  Golden hour refers to that brief time when the setting sun bathes the landscape is a golden glow.


I tried to capture that glow in my painting, but it is a poor version of the glorious view I had that November afternoon.  Even photographs pale next to the real thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Palette Knife lovers! Thanks for reading my blog. I am always happy to get your comments.