Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Small Landscape Painting | Marsh Painting | Small Oil Painting | Daily Painting | Southern Marsh by Carol Schiff | SOLD

I just love playing with the palette knife.

Purchase here
SOLD
I love smearing the paint around with it.  I love the textures I achieve.  I love trying new techniques with it.  I like the way I can just give my knife a swipe and it is clean, so unlike cleaning brushes :(


It is maybe a little addiction.

Most of the time, I like to incorporate the brush and the palette knife into a painting, but some days I just go all the way with the knife.

It's kind of like cleaning my kitchen counter.  I could clean off my counter for hours on end.  I have to have a wet sponge and then I could just wipe, wipe, wipe.  It's just so satisfying.....and I guess that it how I feel about using a palette knife.


The only thing I don't like is how fast my tubes of paint disappear!

Have a fabulous weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Palette Knife lovers! Thanks for reading my blog. I am always happy to get your comments.